Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Four Model Y 20" Induction Wheels for Sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have 4 very nice Model Y Induction Wheels for sale. I live in Northeast OH. I tried to take detailed photos for those that are seriously interested.
- There are very small dents in the plastic center pc of 3 wheels (see photos). Looks like they were dented trying to reinstall them. I didn't notice these until I was cleaning the rims for photos. P
- These rims do not have the Air Pressure sensors in them....sorry. I moved the sensors to the new rims I purchased.
- Price = $975 for the set + Shipping.
- Naturally, if you pick them up, shipping cost = $0.

Attachments

• W1.jpg
    W1.jpg
    748.1 KB · Views: 93
  • W1-2.jpg
    W1-2.jpg
    429.6 KB · Views: 66
  • W1-3.jpg
    W1-3.jpg
    318.2 KB · Views: 63
  • W1-4.jpg
    W1-4.jpg
    973 KB · Views: 69
  • W2.jpg
    W2.jpg
    837.6 KB · Views: 79
  • W2-2.jpg
    W2-2.jpg
    454 KB · Views: 75
  • W2-3.jpg
    W2-3.jpg
    459.8 KB · Views: 81
  • W2-4.jpg
    W2-4.jpg
    978.2 KB · Views: 77
  • W2-5.jpg
    W2-5.jpg
    798.8 KB · Views: 70
  • W3.jpg
    W3.jpg
    917.5 KB · Views: 67
I have 4 very nice Model Y Induction Wheels for sale. I live in Northeast OH. I tried to take detailed photos for those that are seriously interested.
- There are very small dents in the plastic center pc of 3 wheels (see photos). Looks like they were dented trying to reinstall them. I didn't notice these until I was cleaning the rims for photos. P
- These rims do not have the Air Pressure sensors in them....sorry. I moved the sensors to the new rims I purchased.
- Price = $975 for the set + Shipping.
- Naturally, if you pick them up, shipping cost = $0.
Hi - are these still available? Can you please send me a PM to discuss?