Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: 20" Uberturbine Wheels, Stock Tires, and Stock TPMS from new M3P with 164 miles

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
20" Uberturbine wheels with stock Pirelli P-Zero 235/35 R20 tires, and factory TPMS. I bought my M3P last Saturday and decided to swap out the stock 20's for 18's because I often drive on unpaved back roads during the winter. The wheels, tires, and tpms are all absolutely mint. They were driven from the Tesla dealer to my house (Saratoga Springs, NY), and then to the shop to do the wheel swap.

$2200.

I'd prefer an in-person sale and can drive a reasonable distance from Saratoga Springs, NY to meet someone partway. If a buyer wants to pay shipping, I'll consider that as well.

Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• d.jpg
    d.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 101
  • c.jpg
    c.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 41
  • b.jpg
    b.jpg
    957.1 KB · Views: 46
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    898.4 KB · Views: 44
Reactions: Rodney!
Yeah, probably because there are not so many Tesla owners in the area. If they don’t sell this year, then I might just put them on the car next summer and use my 18” wheels for winter. But for now I don’t want to use them at all…. so they stay 100% pristine for sale.