Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: 20" Uberturbines from Model 3 Performance (Chicago)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have delivery on March 24th and will be taking off the uberturbines as soon as I get the car. Not looking to ship, although I can if buyer pays shipping. Bluetooth TPMS will be included and tires will have less than 10 miles. Pics once I get them, but since we're about 2 weeks out I wanted to get a post out there if there is interest.

Asking $2900 for wheels, tires, and bluetooth TPMS.

Hey Everyone,

Car is in and wheels will be available in about 30 days (when my smaller 19" replacement wheels arrive). I've had a few PM's but no takers yet. Car has 10 miles on it right now and I expect to have the wheels off with about 200 miles as I dont do a lot of driving (still working remote). Wheels are wrapped in Pirelli Pzero summer tires.

I'm open to ship the wheels and will ship them similar to how tirerack ships them as that worked well with my prior sales (I can provide references from BMW forum that I've been a member with since 2009 as well as perfect ebay rating since 1995). Shipping estimates for an example: Chicago to Florida is about $60/wheel shipped and I'll chip in to help on shipping.

As the car is brand new the wheels and tires are in perfect condition. Here are some photos of the wheels on the car.

$2900 + shipping. Includes: Wheels, Tires, and bluetooth TPMS sensors.