Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: 2015 Model S headlights OEM (left and right) $150 each

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I switched out the headlights for the Evil headlights with the black housing and now have an extra set of OEM with silver housing.

Both lights work perfectly and are in great shape with no scratches. Plug and play if any of your LEDs have gone out or if your older S is having headlight issues. I know Tesla charges an arm and a leg to replace these but they're super easy to take out and replace yourself.

Also if you're thinking of doing the Evil Headlight black housing mod this will save you money to have them do it with headlights you aren't using.

I've added photos of my S before and after the black housing as well as the OEM headlights I now have

Based in North Bay Area and can ship as they are packed already but prefer in person $150 each obo

Attachments

• IMG_4291 Large.jpeg
    IMG_4291 Large.jpeg
    301.3 KB · Views: 129
  • IMG_4290 Large.jpeg
    IMG_4290 Large.jpeg
    359.2 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_4289 Large.jpeg
    IMG_4289 Large.jpeg
    385.3 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_4288 Large.jpeg
    IMG_4288 Large.jpeg
    386.7 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_4285 Large.jpeg
    IMG_4285 Large.jpeg
    378.6 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_1960 Large.jpeg
    IMG_1960 Large.jpeg
    362.3 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_1634 Large.jpeg
    IMG_1634 Large.jpeg
    379.8 KB · Views: 75
How much does the evil headlight upgrades cost? Can you please post a photo or two of the end results?

Do the housings you’re selling include the bulbs?

Thanks

Hey there,

Housings include everything OEM. The headlights upgrades are in the pictures above. The black housing is the first pic and OEM is second.

Costs here from Evil. I believe they’rea vendor here

Headlights
  • $450 - Housing Paint Job and Frosted DRL - (Package 1)
  • $850 - G5 BRT Retrofit, Osram CBI Bulbs, Black Housings w/ Frosted DRLs - (Package 2 - Optimal Performance)
  • $1150 - G5 BRT Retrofit, Osram CBI Bulbs, RGBW Demon Eyes, Black Housings w/ Frosted DRL, Lens Etching - (Package 3 - Fully Loaded)
  • Any other builds such as custom one offs can be discussed via PM or through our email - [email protected]