Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: 2015 Tesla Model S 70D - Autopilot, Free Unlimited Supercharging and Premium Connectivity $42K

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am the second owner, bought in late 2019, of this solid black 2015 70D. Has Autopilot 1.0 and transferrable FREE unlimited supercharging and premium connectivity. Has the 3rd row rear facing seats which is lots of fun for you kids.

Current Mileage: 65,500

Asking Price: $42,000

All features:
-70KWh Battery (estimated 220 miles of range at 100% charge)
-Solid Black exterior
-Black interior
-Autopilot 1.0 (dynamic cruise control, lane centering, auto steering on curves, summon, autopark)
-Parking sensors
-Free Unlimited Supercharging
-Free Premium Connectivity (LTE)
-3rd Row Jump seats (5 adults and 2 kids can all ride together)
-Premium Upgrades Package
-Integrated Center Console
-All Glass Panoramic Roof (w/ sliding moonroof)
-Ultra High Fidelity Sound (with SiriusXM satellite radio)
-Includes Gen 1 Mobile Charge Cord w/nema 14-50 & nema 5-15 adapters)
-Power Liftgate
Front.jpg
Front Passenger corner.jpg
Passenger Side.jpg
Rear passenger corner.jpg
Rear.jpg
Drivers side.jpg
Drivers seat.jpg
Passenger Seat.jpg
Back seats.jpg
Rear floor.jpg

I don't have a carfax. I did just have it repaired due to another vehicle backing into the rear passenger bumper and quarter panel while it was parked. You can certainly have an inspection done. I don't have any use for nor want to remove the back seats. You can certainly remove them and sell them yourself.

I didn't realize it was in an accident. Send me an email, and I can get the inspection started. I just want to check you are willing to pay for the delivery of the car to the bay area? Unfortunately I'm not able to drive up to the area and drive the car myself. Since I won't be there for the exchange, I'm hoping you'll accept an escrow to protect us both.

Just to be upfront on everything, there is some normal wear for an almost eight year old vehicle: There is a little curb rash on some of the wheels. The instrument cluster has bubbling around the edges. There is an open recall on the frunk latch that I have an appointment to fix on Friday, 10/21. There is a little tear on the underside of the driver’s seat.