Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: 2018 Tesla Model 3 Long Range RWD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered a performance model 3. Car is landing shortly. Thought I would list my current car here and see if any enthusiats are interested before I trade it in with Tesla. It's literally mint condition. I take great care of my cars. This one sits atop my garage lift most of the time and I way it with Optimum car wax weekly.

It just had it's service done at Tesla Lawrence. It has had the charge port replaced to the new version that doesn't freeze in the winter - otherwise the car has been bulletproof (hence I'm stepping up to the peformance model I like it so much).

I'm asking $55k CDN and my price is non-negotiable. If I sell it for this price I end up flat based on Tesla's trade-in offer. I would rather see the car go to an enthusiast as it really is a like new example.

More details below. If interested feel free to PM.

- Black interior
- Enhanced Auto-pilot
* Auto Lane Change
* Autosteer
* Traffic-Aware Cruise Control
* Autopark
* Summon
* Navigate on Autopilot
- Premium Connectivity
- Weathertech/Tesla Floor mats
- Weathertech/Tesla trunk and frunk mats
- Nomad wireless charger
- 19" Stiletto Wheels
- Full ceramic tint (20%) including roof

IMG_5714.jpeg

Last month I traded M3 like yours but it had 54000km. Tesla gave me 52K. When you add the taxes that's about $ 58k. That was an offer I couldn't refuse. The new one is nice, but I miss garage opener and I will have to pay for the connectivity. That sucks

Last month I traded M3 like yours but it had 54000km. Tesla gave me 52K. When you add the taxes that's about $ 58k. That was an offer I couldn't refuse. The new one is nice, but I miss garage opener and I will have to pay for the connectivity. That sucks

They gave me $55k. Very similar offer to you - they bumped up the trade-in value last minute and I couldn't refuse. Here's my new ride:

61273530588__32B9DA5C-06F3-49CF-9042-7274AF5F565C 2.jpg

• Love
Reactions: SSonnentag
Great upgrade. Would love to trade my LR RWD for Performance as well but have a hard time letting go of the discontinued metallic silver. Obviously personal opinion but I think the metallic silver is the best colour for the model 3.