Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: Brand New EV Wheels Direct 18" Turbine in Brilliant Silver for Tesla Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I sold my Model 3 (to get a Model X) so I no longer can use this set of 4 Brand New (still in sealed cartons) EV Wheels Direct 18" Turbine Wheels in Brilliant Silver for Tesla Model 3.

(EV Wheels Direct picture for demonstration purposes only)

EV_Direct_Turbine_Wheels_1.jpg

(Wheels only...tires and the rest of the car not included)

Still in EV Wheels Direct Factory Sealed Cartons!
EV_Direct_Turbine_Wheels_6.jpg

EV_Direct_Turbine_Wheels_7.jpg

I had planned on buying a set of Summer Tires for these rims--I live in Chicago and about every street is pot-hole ridden so 20" wheels are not a great choice.

Your Price for this Brand New set of 4 Wheels is $850 (net to me) plus shipping (or free pick-up of course.)

Questions welcome, please PM me.

Following is the detail and other info from the EV Wheels Direct Website
EV_Direct_Turbine_Wheels_2.jpg

EV_Direct_Turbine_Wheels_3.jpg

EV_Direct_Turbine_Wheels_4.jpg

EV_Direct_Turbine_Wheels_5.jpg

Last edited:
The previous buyer reneged on the purchase...so these EV Turbine Wheels are back available for sale.

And I will include at no charge a New (never opened) set of OEM Tesla Model 3 Aero Cap Kit.

Model 3 Aero Wheel Cap Kit
$50

Description
For drivers who want to display the visually striking design hidden under the Aero Wheel Caps. The Aero Wheel Cap Kit provides a clean, eye-catching, and sporty look.

Includes:
  • 4 x Tesla logo wheel caps
  • 20 x Wheel Lug Caps
  • 1 x Lug Nut Cover Puller
Aero_Cap_Kit_1.jpg

Aero_Cap_Kit_0.jpg

Aero_Cap_Kit_2.jpg

Aero_Cap_Kit_4.jpg

A little more info...

Each of the 4 Boxes is 24" * 24" * 11" and weighs 35 pounds. So they are not cheap to ship.

As a reference, here are shipping estimates to both New York City and Los Angeles.

To__New_York_City.jpg

To_90210.jpg

If anyone knows a better (less expensive solution) please PM me--I would really appreciate it.

Hey guys--

This set of 4 Brand New EV Wheels Direct 18" Turbine in Brilliant Silver (and included Model 3 Aero Wheel Cap Kit) for Tesla Model 3 is still available (located in Chicago.)

Please message me here on TMC, or give me (Jon) a call at 312-399-9999

THANKS!

A little more info...

Each of the 4 Boxes is 24" * 24" * 11" and weighs 35 pounds. So they are not cheap to ship.

As a reference, here are shipping estimates to both New York City and Los Angeles.

To__New_York_City.jpg

To_90210.jpg

If anyone knows a better (less expensive solution) please PM me--I would really appreciate it.
ForwardAir is a terminal-to-terminal shipper: MUCH cheaper than door-to-door shippers, especially if you set up an account. (I often found 1/3rd the cost!) They have pallets and giant Saran Wrap so it is easy to ship large, bulky or heavy items without boxing hassles. IF you have a way to get them to their terminal, which are usually somewhat near a large airport. Good luck!