Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: Brand new Model Y 20" Induction Wheels + Tires + TPMS

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm selling brand new factory OEM Model Y 20" Induction wheels+tires+TPMS. I am picking up my brand new (<50 miles) Model Y on Monday (26th). The only miles they'll have on them will be from me driving home from the center, as they are immediately coming off as I'm replacing them with TSportline TST 18" and Michelin tires as soon as they get delivered (also should be ~next week, just waiting for TSportline shipment which says end of this month aka next week). Since I don't have the car in hand yet, I'm assuming the tires that come on these wheels are Goodyears. I'll update this thread on Monday as soon as I pick them up to confirm, and I'll add some pics too.

Asking $1800 OBO. Local pickup in Skaneateles NY (central NY/Syracuse region). I can ship too, but that would be extra at the buyer's expense...

They won't be avail for pickup/shipping until I get the car and the new wheels/tires mounted obviously...:)

Picked up car yesterday. Here is photo of the wheels. Sorry if little dirty but its snowing up here lol

20221227_111820.jpg

Reactions: Daekwan
Bump for a great deal in case backup offers are needed.

Also, genuinely curious: why purchase the 20" if you planned to swap them out for 18"? Unless you made the decision to go with 18s long after ordering your 20s. You're not the only one I've seen do this so I feel like I'm missing something. Thank you in advance.

Bump for a great deal in case backup offers are needed.

Also, genuinely curious: why purchase the 20" if you planned to swap them out for 18"? Unless you made the decision to go with 18s long after ordering your 20s. You're not the only one I've seen do this so I feel like I'm missing something. Thank you in advance.
About a year ago you would get a much earlier delivery date if you chose 20" over 19"

Reactions: BeansBeans

Because Tesla offered me $9500 off to swap my 7 seater order to a 5 seater order in december. I didnt have a choice on the wheels. My original order was the 19" gemini wheels.

Reactions: BeansBeans