Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS - in Bay Area, CA: Two (2) 245/35/21, ContiSport Contact 5 tires

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello,
Instead of just purchase a pair of new tires, I got a brand new set of tires so I'm selling a PAIR of tires that are still good.

TWO (2) 245/35/21, ContiSport Contact-5.
- About 75% thread remaining (9/32" is new, currently at ~7/32")
- ContiSilent Acoustic Foam on the inside (the white layer on the inside of the tire)
- No patches, bubbles or tears

I prefer local pick up only

$175 for the pair
IMG_20190813_181332.jpg
IMG_20190813_181027.jpg
IMG_20190813_181032.jpg

Willing to entertain if serious. Tires are still for sale.

Selling from 95119. If you do some research, PM on offer, total amount.
Lmk if you’re willing to ship? However did you notice these allow the lip of the rim to be exposed much more than Michelin PSS? I prefer Michelin mainly for that only reason but very interested if u can ship. Thanks

Never noticed and it doesn't seem like it from pictures. I'll have to look at them side by side but honestly, both are probably aren't great at rim protection. Haha

Tesla seems to be 'under tire' on it's 21-22" wheels.

But yes, I can entertain shipping if the buyer pays for it. I'll tape up the tires like tirerack.com but will also put cardboard on them.

Never noticed and it doesn't seem like it from pictures. I'll have to look at them side by side but honestly, both are probably aren't great at rim protection. Haha

But yes, I can entertain shipping if the buyer pays for it. I'll tape up the tires like tirerack.com but will also put cardboard on them.

I got some Michelin PSS nearby so I am good. Thanks though