Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS Mid-Atlantic (DC): 20" TSW Bathurst Staggered Wheels with Pilot Sport 4S Tires for Model S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

FluxCap

Oct 3, 2013
DC
I'm moving, and am selling an awesome-looking set of staggered 20" TSW Bathurst wheels in Gunmetal Grey.

Specs:
TSW BATHURST GUNMETAL 20X9 5X120 +35 (Front)
TSW BATHURST GUNMETAL 20X10 5X120 +35 (Rear)
245/40/20 MICHELIN PILOT SPORT(Front)
275/35/20 MICHELIN PILOT SPORT(Rear)
14X1.5 LUG NUTS
TPMS FOR 2013 MODEL S
TPMS GUNMETAL VALVE STEM

This fitment is perfect on the Model S, no rubbing or issues at full lock, and the rolling circumference, width and size is perfectly optimized based on calculations made here in the forum. These are extremely light (63% lighter than heavy stock Tesla 21" wheels) and strong due to forged construction. The size is a great happy medium between the stock 19” and somewhat harsh riding 21” wheels, and with the Pilot Sport 4S tires this transforms a Model S into true sports-car handling capability. The Pilot Sport 4S is the best non-race tire you can buy for the street. No more spinning rear wheels when you floor it!

These may fit the Model 3, but I bought them specifically for my Model S (which is sold).

Wheels and tires only have about 9,000 miles on them.

The wheels come with TPMS installed as well as a set of color-matched TSW lug nuts.

Original price paid for the wheels, tires, and TPMS was $3100 from awesome TMC Sponsor @Josh@GYW. I'm asking only $1300 due to curb rash (see pictures) which could be easily repaired I'm sure.

Selling locally only, must pick up soon in Washington, DC.

PM me soon or post here if interested, thanks!

rm4b4eK.jpg

tGoOpAu.jpg

Reactions: NJturtlePower