Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Available FS: New, OEM, 2023 Model Y Performance Michelin Pilot Sport All Season 4 Tires

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a set of 4, OEM Pilot Sport All Season 4 tires for sale. Front are 255/35r21 and rears are 275/35r21. They are take offs from my 2023 Model Y Performance with 102 miles on them. Basically new.

I’ll post pics when I get a second, but again, these are basically new, stock tires for a Model Y Performance. Nothing wrong with them and full tread life left.

Asking $800 and am located in Central NJ. I’d be willing to meet you half way and drive a bit if you’re within 300 or so miles of me. PM me if you’re interested.

Just reduced the price to $800 as I noticed "fell off the back of the truck" seller on here selling new OEM's for $1100. $800 still saves you a couple of hundred bucks over him and tires are, again, essentially brand new.

Last edited:
I have a set of 4, OEM Pilot Sport All Season 4 tires for sale. Front are 255/35r21 and rears are 275/35r21. They are take offs from my 2023 Model Y Performance with 102 miles on them. Basically new.

I’ll post pics when I get a second, but again, these are basically new, stock tires for a Model Y Performance. Nothing wrong with them and full tread life left.

Asking $800 and am located in Central NJ. I’d be willing to meet you half way and drive a bit if you’re within 300 or so miles of me. PM me if you’re interested.

Just reduced the price to $800 as I noticed "fell off the back of the truck" seller on here selling new OEM's for $1100. $800 still saves you a couple of hundred bucks over him and tires are, again, essentially brand new.

Pics below. Tread is 9/32 which is what the tires come with new. Again, only 100 miles on these.

Attachments

• IMG_7644.jpeg
    IMG_7644.jpeg
    583.2 KB · Views: 118
  • IMG_7646.jpeg
    IMG_7646.jpeg
    569.8 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_7653.jpeg
    IMG_7653.jpeg
    322.9 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_7655.jpeg
    IMG_7655.jpeg
    577 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_7661.jpeg
    IMG_7661.jpeg
    489.6 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_7660.jpeg
    IMG_7660.jpeg
    459.7 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_7659.jpeg
    IMG_7659.jpeg
    571.4 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_7651.jpeg
    IMG_7651.jpeg
    511.5 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_7652.jpeg
    IMG_7652.jpeg
    524.3 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_7647.jpeg
    IMG_7647.jpeg
    447.6 KB · Views: 68

A satisfied customer directed my attention to this post.

Who you calling a “fell off the back of a truck seller” kind sir? That implies illegitimacy and questioning my credibility. I will not stand for it.

• Funny
Reactions: jebinc
A satisfied customer directed my attention to this post.

Who you calling a “fell off the back of a truck seller” kind sir? That implies illegitimacy and questioning my credibility. I will not stand for it.

Take a breath. There’s no reason to take offense to something so innocuous. Nobody’s going to hurt your sales with such inconsequential comments like mine.

And I mean, look…you have someone defending you on this thread already.

Let’s leave this as a for sale thread.

Your choice.
May you find comfort in the words of a wise and noble man:

“Take a breath. There’s no reason to take offense to something so innocuous. Nobody’s going to hurt your sales with such inconsequential comments like mine.”

And how are you able to sell tires every retailer and Tesla sell for close to $1900 for only $1100? Perhaps you mentioned that somewhere in your posts and I missed it.

And how are you able to sell tires every retailer and Tesla sell for close to $1900 for only $1100? Perhaps you mentioned that somewhere in your posts and I missed it.
I’m glad you asked! Before I go to sleep each night, I place a valve stem cap under my pillow. When I wake up in the morning, there is a beautiful new tire there. Must be the tire fairy.

• Funny
Reactions: TwoK4drSi
I’m glad you asked! Before I go to sleep each night, I place a valve stem cap under my pillow. When I wake up in the morning, there is a beautiful new tire there. Must be the tire fairy.

Not surprising. Didn’t think you’d be upfront about it.

But yeah, let’s keep going. Keep commenting on my for sale thread. This makes complete sense for you.