Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: Tesla Model 3 Halibrand Wheels w/ Michelin PSS Tires And TPMS

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wheels are in pretty much perfect condition and coated with Gtechniq C5 wheel coating. Only used for a couple of hundred miles. Decided to go in another direction.

Tires are pilot Super Sport 245/40/19 and were a pull off of some older wheels. About 7/32 tread left on all, but two do have some very minor feathering from a bad alignment. This has 0 effect on the tires and/or drive. I’m just being super candid here. TPMS are ITM and pair just fine.

Wheels are mounted and balanced and ready to bolt up. Halibrand, Holley, make these wheels specifically for the model 3 and they will fit performance, long range and standard models like stock wheels with a more flush/aggressive offset.

Feel free to reach out with any questions or for more pics. Price is $1800. That’s super fair considering the condition of this set and the original price of everything combined.

Local pickup only. I’m located in central NJ.

E731A2FB-5A6A-4E89-BED1-B84CE7B6044B.jpeg
5943AFD2-A8FD-4129-A15F-554D0E8A45EA.jpeg
7157D6A3-01EB-47EC-AD31-A226E6282852.jpeg
D0EACFEA-4E11-4126-A0C7-E653B77B129A.jpeg

Last edited:
Also, these wheels are 19x8.5 with a +30 offset all around. Square setup.

I also just realized Holley now brands these Dinan. Literally the same wheel exact wheel but I assume Holley thought they’d get more traction with the Tesla community under the Dinan brand name. Awesome, flow formed wheels that are built really well and super light weight for the size.

Also, these wheels are 19x8.5 with a +30 offset all around. Square setup.

I also just realized Holley now brands these Dinan. Literally the same wheel exact wheel but I assume Holley thought they’d get more traction with the Tesla community under the Dinan brand name. Awesome, flow formed wheels that are built really well and super light weight for the size.