Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Good Deal???

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am in final negotiations for a 2015 P85D Model S - Here are the details:

Exterior: Solid Black
Interior: Black Next Gen
Mileage: 7000

Options:

SAS
UHFS
Premium
Single Charger
21" Grey Wheels
Carbon Fiber Interior
Carbon Fiber Spoiler

Price: $85,000

Let me know your thoughts.

Thanks
rx

Oh, right on the cusp. Hard to tell if it has the + suspension without looking for the part numbers on the front shock towers. Are you interested in a firmer, sportier suspension?

Also, no pano roof?

Also, any extended warranty or annual service plan included?

The car has Pano

Extended warranty and service plan are available, but not included.

I'd love the Performance + suspension but don't know if this car has it and won't know until I go to pick it up and finalize the deal.

What should I be looking for specifically?

I had an opportunity on a similar Model S without SAS and thru a dealer for $79,500 (12,000 Miles), however, it was thru a dealer and was not eligible for the extended warranty.

Similar P85Ds buying CPO from Tesla around that price. You do have a very low mileage advantage , but I'd personally just go the CPO route which will include warranty. I'm sure you have already, but just incase make sure you check out ev-cpo.com.

Reactions: Akikiki
Similar P85Ds buying CPO from Tesla around that price. You do have a very low mileage advantage , but I'd personally just go the CPO route which will include warranty. I'm sure you have already, but just incase make sure you check out ev-cpo.com.

I have been looking at the CPOs as well and the closest equivalent is just under $10K more. Even if I buy the extended warranty, I'm thinking I would still be ahead.

My thoughts, if I could get the car for $82K I think it would be a great price. At $85K, it's a fair price, but not great!

The car has Pano

Extended warranty and service plan are available, but not included.

I'd love the Performance + suspension but don't know if this car has it and won't know until I go to pick it up and finalize the deal.

What should I be looking for specifically?

I had an opportunity on a similar Model S without SAS and thru a dealer for $79,500 (12,000 Miles), however, it was thru a dealer and was not eligible for the extended warranty.

For details on the + suspension identification, see this thread I started when shopping for my P85D.

Performance Plus (+) Upgrade

The + suspension is the best, if you're into that BMW M5 like handling (my other car, BTW ;) )

Last edited: