Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hankook ION EVO AS - Price Matched

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello Everyone,

So I was looking for a replacement set of tires and was mainly focused on efficiency/performance. I ended up going with the Hankook ION EVO AS on the 18" Aero Rims (I was running random Michelins on the 19" sport rims).

I purchased from America's Tire and was able to get them to price match the tires to Giga-Tires online. I ended up paying $220/tire for the Hankooks (before any costs; installation, tax, etc.)'

I just wanted to share this with anyone looking to get these so you can hopefully get a better price than what I've seen around most shops.

ALSO, there is an additional $120 rebate for these tires from Hankook until the end of the next month (I believe), so I was at about $900/all in for this set once I get that rebate (Did I get a good deal?).

Let me know what you think!

Reactions: mpgxsvcd
DAMN! so did you get the price below 1K before getting the $160 Mothers Day discount? or was that what got you down to that price?
Total was just under $1k with the Mother’s Day discount.

4 wheel alignment and tire replacement certificates, that’s another story 😉

Also sold my 19” stiletto wheels and tires for $1k, bought used aero wheels for $400

Reactions: Doc_Hudson