Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Has anyone received a Model Y in Florida with white seats?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a MY Blue/White on order and continue to impatiently wait. No alerts. It would be nice to get the car before July. It would be even nicer to have Battery day first to better judge the impact of the news.

My brother just moved to Florida and ordered two weeks ago and took what they had available
IMG_20200619_124045.jpg
IMG_20200619_124025.jpg

Reactions: JATinNH
I ordered in Feb, not a word. Probably going to cancel the order. Wife needs a new car badly and we simply cannot wait anymore. Not communicating is making us very sour on Tesla. Bad business IMHO. Elon can get a rocket to space but he can't forecast when their car will be done? I don't buy it. They don't tell people, because their delivery algorithm does not take the customer into account.

Okay, rant over.

Last edited:
Ordered in February (when the deposit changed from $2,500 to $100). White/White/LR AWD. We got ours on Saturday. It comes together really quickly, so I wouldn't abandon hope until after the end of the month.

I also picked up White/white AWD on Tuesday from Orlando SC. While I was refreshing the status page as I do every half hour for last two month, MVPA just showed up on Father’s day around noon. Then it was scheduled to be picked up on Tuesday. I didn’t get any text that everyone got about a month ago or any other text/email. It just showed up on the Account page. I had to scramble to get 3rd party loan started and finished within Monday and Tuesday morning.
So don’t give up!!
It’s well worth it!

Attachments

• 6E0E7E0C-161E-4E11-AB77-AEF55C1FC915.jpeg
    6E0E7E0C-161E-4E11-AB77-AEF55C1FC915.jpeg
    622.2 KB · Views: 58