Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Has anyone tried XPEL Fusion Ceramic Coating on XPEL Stealth PPF?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am getting XPEL Stealth PPF on my MY and was curious if anyone has tried XPEL's ceramic coating on a Stealth PPF. The shop recommended it, but I thought ceramic adds gloss which defeats the purpose of Stealth being a Satin finish PPF.

There is no need to worry about the glossiness of the ceramic coating. It will not take away from the matte look of the XPEL Stealth PPF. The ceramic coating will provide a layer of protection while preserving the look of the PPF. The shop's recommendation is a good one as it will help your car maintain its pristine condition.

Cheers,
Joseph
From Precision Auto Styling

There is no need to worry about the glossiness of the ceramic coating. It will not take away from the matte look of the XPEL Stealth PPF. The ceramic coating will provide a layer of protection while preserving the look of the PPF. The shop's recommendation is a good one as it will help your car maintain its pristine condition.

Cheers,
Joseph
From Precision Auto Styling
Thank you so much Joseph!

I am getting XPEL Stealth PPF on my MY and was curious if anyone has tried XPEL's ceramic coating on a Stealth PPF. The shop recommended it, but I thought ceramic adds gloss which defeats the purpose of Stealth being a Satin finish PPF.
Hey there! XPEL just announced a new ceramic coating specifically engineered for STEALTH PPF or satin/matte paint. Ask your nearest installer about it as it just came out in the last two weeks.

For what it's worth; I'm taking delivery of my MSP next Friday and taking it straight to the installer for window tint, XPEL stealth wrap, and ceramic coating. I just asked my installer about the product you all mentioned and he said the XPEL rep. came in 2 days ago and spoke to him about it. So we're going to use it on my car. I am happy to post back here with additional details as I get them. Thank you all for the information you shared here.