Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hello from Idaho

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello everyone. My name is John and I placed an order last week for a MYLR. I was recently on a trip in Denver and rented a MY and I've been lusting over them ever since. Delivery window starts in December but based on what I'm reading it looks likely it'll be a longer wait than that. In the mean time I'll be hanging out here trying to learn everything I can about these awesome vehicles!

Welcome. Ah, Idaho, the land of my distant ancestors :)
You are sure going to learn a lot here, but like any forum, there is always a few who seem to like to be rude on occasion. Fortunately most folks are nice and very knowledgeable. And don't forget to use the search feature.

Welcome. Ah, Idaho, the land of my distant ancestors :)
You are sure going to learn a lot here, but like any forum, there is always a few who seem to like to be rude on occasion. Fortunately most folks are nice and very knowledgeable. And don't forget to use the search feature.

Thanks for the welcome. I've been in Idaho for 8 years now - Boise area. I'm originally from Southern CA. I think this is a great place for Tesla ownership. The average commute is fairly short and I should be able to have my charging needs met at home. That's a good thing because I think we only have one supercharger in my area currently.

Seems like there is a lot of good info here. I've been heavily using the search to answer a lot of my questions recently. I think it'll take a while for me to come up with something not covered there. I'll probably have something to contribute when my car arrives. Looks like I'm in for a bit of a wait though....