Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Help with new tire choice

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Mod Y Guy

Supporting Member
Jul 28, 2017
California
So here’s my setup:

LR RWD with 19” sport wheels and original 235/40 R19 Continentals at around 22,000 miles. I think I have about 3,000 miles left before it’s time to replace all four tires. I put 15mm spacers on the front and 20mm spacers on the back tires, and lowered it by 1” with the TSportline Springs. I wanted to see what others with a similar setup to mine would recommend. Same tires, something a bit wider, a different brand? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance.

So here’s my setup:

LR RWD with 19” sport wheels and original 235/40 R19 Continentals at around 22,000 miles. I think I have about 3,000 miles left before it’s time to replace all four tires. I put 15mm spacers on the front and 20mm spacers on the back tires, and lowered it by 1” with the TSportline Springs. I wanted to see what others with a similar setup to mine would recommend. Same tires, something a bit wider, a different brand? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance.

@DK21 -- i'm about to install similar setup on my TM3 LR. Question, were you/are you running OEM wheels or aftermarket? How does the tire size look/feel?