Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hi! (and where do I edit my signature?)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi TMC Community!

I've been a member for a couple of years, but I haven't posted much. Please forgive me if this information is somewhere, or if there is a better place to post the question. I can't find an FAQ or a "meta" place to inquire about this site...

How/where do I edit my signature? It seems customary and helpful to include the year and model of car that I own.

Thanks!
Craig

Hello!

You should be able to find this in your profile.

1. Click your user name in the top banner
2. In the pop up window that appears when you click your user name, click the icon that looks like a person with a gear on the side.
3. Click "Signature" in the resultant menu.

In step 3, if you click "preferences" (instead of signature) it will open up to your profile with a bunch of choices of things you can change on the left hand side, including signature.

Hope that helps.

Upvote 0
Hello!

You should be able to find this in your profile.

1. Click your user name in the top banner
2. In the pop up window that appears when you click your user name, click the icon that looks like a person with a gear on the side.
3. Click "Signature" in the resultant menu.

In step 3, if you click "preferences" (instead of signature) it will open up to your profile with a bunch of choices of things you can change on the left hand side, including signature.

Hope that helps.
Now, why didn't I see that before? Thanks!

Reactions: jjrandorin
Upvote 0