Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hummer and Cybertruck off-road park

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

outdoors

🌲🛶⛺️🏔♻︎🙂
Supporting Member
So I had an opportunity to go with some friends that work on the Hummer off road platform design. They also brought along a Hummer and we spent Sunday at the Holly Oaks Off road Park. GM guys were super awesome and taught me the ropes. Hummers and Cybertrucks get along well...:D
Thanks to those guys for hooking me up with a flag setup for the front of the truck. Will have a bracket designed shortly for the front tow hook.

Some early thoughts on new update.

1. Love trail assist. Can't say enough about it. Was able to rock crawl at 1 mph and just focus on steering.
2. Overland on rock was awesome. Even on a wet misty morning did well.
3. Wish it had a camera looking rearward underneath
4. Torque Vectoring Makes donuts awesome.
5. No air down needed for tires.

I will talk more about it. Needless to say everyone was impressed. Did very well. Makes novice off roaders have some real confidence, not sure that is a good thing. Fun to drive. Very intuitive. Pics coming from phone so give me a minute.

Sorry for whatever reason it won't upload here at TMC, so it is over here. https://www.cybertruckownersclub.com/forum/threads/hummer-and-cybertruck-off-road-park.16661/. Sorry. I don't have time to figure out why.

Last edited: