Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Inventory 100, a good deal?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Long time lurker here. I ordered an inventory 100 on 5/21 with the free supercharging offer. Car started in Chicago, it'll arrive in Indy 5/24. No delivery date yet, but the service center says it'll be scheduled after inspections. Would I be too hopeful to get it by tomorrow for the holiday weekend?

So my big question...did I get a good deal?

2019 X long range, blue, 20" sonic carbon wheels, 6 seater, black interior/trim, FSD. Sticker was 107k, after 10.6k of adjustments and the 1.2k doc/destination fees, final price 97.6k before tax.

I could have gotten a 5 seater with basic rims for about the same cost and gotten the upgraded range/suspension, but for a 6 seater (just me plus 3 teens and a corgi), and faster delivery, I think its a decent deal. I don't really care about rims, but the dark ones are a nice touch. Thoughts?

It looks like a decent deal, with a new order you would also not get FSC.

FYI - If you ask, they will swap the Sonic for Standard rims and take 2k off.

All Model Xs built in 2019 have XM capability but you may find don't need it with streaming service used.

I am somewhat in the same situation, I put a deposit a 2019 X Long Range, Black with 5 seat black interior, 295 mi range, FSD & FSC at 88.5k. My cost would 84.5K before tax if I remove FSD (may keep) incl shipping and delivery charges.

I go back and forth, this would replace both my 2016 Model S 75D w/AP1, FSC and almost 40k miles, and a 2014 Mazda SUV that has about 38k miles - so with trade ins would cost me about 35-40k after tax with rebate.

Fantastic tip on the rims! It never occurred to me to ask to have them deleted. However after staring at the pics for the past few days, I've grown used to them and like how they look on my blue X. I was going to get delivery tomorrow, however they found a deep scratch on a panel and want to have it fixed up by the body shop prior to delivery. I can only hope it doesn't fall into the abyss. This is my first go with Tesla, so needless to say I'm ready to get this done. It's quite a jump up from a Jeep Cherokee.

XM I only prefer due to sports. I don't think the streaming options have that - college and pro football/basketball.

• Informative
Reactions: Gen3
I think you guys both got good deals considering with FSD on those prices. If thisCongrats guys!
It looks like a decent deal, with a new order you would also not get FSC.

FYI - If you ask, they will swap the Sonic for Standard rims and take 2k off.

All Model Xs built in 2019 have XM capability but you may find don't need it with streaming service used.

I am somewhat in the same situation, I put a deposit a 2019 X Long Range, Black with 5 seat black interior, 295 mi range, FSD & FSC at 88.5k. My cost would 84.5K before tax if I remove FSD (may keep) incl shipping and delivery charges.

I go back and forth, this would replace both my 2016 Model S 75D w/AP1, FSC and almost 40k miles, and a 2014 Mazda SUV that has about 38k miles - so with trade ins would cost me about 35-40k after tax with rebate.
this seems like a great deal especially for 100D! Did you jump on it???

I have a deposit on it but the vehicle is in another state - yes the spec sheet has FSD and Free Supercharging listed:

CHARGING
Free Supercharging Included

OPTIONS
Towing Package Included
Full Self-Driving Capability 5,000
Premium Upgrades Package Included
Smart Air Suspension Included
Autopilot 3,000

Free unlimited Supercharging will only apply to the original vehicle owner and only for the duration of original vehicle ownership.

I have a deposit on it but the vehicle is in another state - yes the spec sheet has FSD and Free Supercharging listed:

CHARGING
Free Supercharging Included

OPTIONS
Towing Package Included
Full Self-Driving Capability 5,000
Premium Upgrades Package Included
Smart Air Suspension Included
Autopilot 3,000

Free unlimited Supercharging will only apply to the original vehicle owner and only for the duration of original vehicle ownership.

I was one of those people who ordered the refresh model but after waiting for 3+ weeks and without a VIN, I’ve started seeing inventory MX with 10K+ discounts so my configuration of new SR was same with 100D and now it has FUSC. For awhile, I’ve been going back and forth whether the new drivetrain will be worth the 10k splurge for us and reasoning tells us that since it’ll be our first MX, we couldn’t justify the difference plus we rather have the bigger battery.