Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Lease MF is 0.0056400 or 13.5%???

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I currently own a MS LR and it's time to return my lease. I was pricing out a MX Plaid, then I looked at the lease MF for a 10k/yr 36 month lease. I realize the Residual is horrible on Tesla's, but that is a crazy town MF. Does anyone know why it's so high? Any way to reduce this on a lease? Looking for a lease for business reasons. Thanks!

I currently own a MS LR and it's time to return my lease. I was pricing out a MX Plaid, then I looked at the lease MF for a 10k/yr 36 month lease. I realize the Residual is horrible on Tesla's, but that is a crazy town MF. Does anyone know why it's so high? Any way to reduce this on a lease? Looking for a lease for business reasons. Thanks!
Tesla is trying very hard to de-incentivize leases on model S and X and honestly I don’t know why. But to answer your question, there’s no way to reduce it.

The 3 and Y on the other hand have very aggressive lease offers

Where did you get the MF/residual from?
IMG_6797.png

Tesla is trying very hard to de-incentivize leases on model S and X and honestly I don’t know why. But to answer your question, there’s no way to reduce it.

The 3 and Y on the other hand have very aggressive lease offers
Thank you for the response. Yes, it doesn’t make much sense. Thank you also for the clarification on not being able to reduce it.