Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Looking For New Floor Mats For Your Tesla Model 3? | Review & Overview

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
1.png

*This article was originally created by Paul. Many thanks to him for sharing such great content with us!

Product: Tesla Model 3 Floor Mats 2017-2022 1st & 2nd & Cargo
Vehicle: 2021 Tesla Model 3 Long Range

Reasons Why I Choose Lasfit Floor Mats.​

I was having a very bad experience with my current floor which lead me to search for new floor mat for my Tesla Model 3. I was hoping to get floor mats that can offer better fitment on Tesla Model3 and also more comfortable with the right texture. Then I found out about Lasfit floor mat from facebook ads. It was very appealing to me, so I decided to give it a try.

What Do I Get From Lasfit?​

Lasfit floor mats came in a compact and protective packaging, the shipping was right on time as promised. As I open the box, the set included clear and easy to follow instructions on how to get the floor mats set and ready before I can install them in my Model 3. Lasfit floor mats offer much better material quality compare to my current floor mats.

Are Lasfit Floor Mats Worth It?​

After I installed the floor mats and try them for the first time, they offer much more comfortable feel when I stepped my feet in, it's not too tough and not too soft, and offer the right comfort for daily use. They also provide perfect texture and grip for my feet and not too much so my feet can move around comfortably. When I rest my right foot during autopilot in my Tesla Model 3, the floor mat in the driver floor provides the right amount grip so my right foot won't slip around. It's also very comfortable to rest my foot on. The Lasfit floor mats are perfect fit floor mats for my daily use.

I think the Lasfit floor mats are one of a few floor mats out there in the market that offer perfect fitment for my Tesla Model 3. The floor mats helped trap all the dirt to stay inside the floor mats and protect the dirt from get in underneath the floor mat, so it's easier to clean.

I usually clean the floor mats every week and they are very easy to clean by using my head held vacuum cleaner. Because of the perfect fitment of he floor mats I no longer need to take out the floor and vacuum underneath them.

Am I get a satisfying floor mats? Absolutely YES! Hope you too!

How the Floor Mats Look Like in My Vehicle.

2.png
3.png
4-png.956061
5.png

Product Specs:

• Fits for Tesla Model 3 2017-2022
  • Material: 100% Brand-new Thermoplastic Elastomer(TPE)
  • Touch: Soft and Flex Tough
  • Type: Custom Made
  • Safety Certification: Non-toxic. BPA Free. Contains no latex, cadmium, lead, or any harmful PVC’s.
  • Odor: Odorless
  • Color: Black
  • Package Includes: 1st & 2nd Row Floor Mats
  • Package Dimensions: 30 * 22 * 5 inches
  • Production technology: Injection molded (not press molded)
  • Quality Standard: ISO 9001
  • Environmental Standard: ISO 14001

Lasfit developed more Tesla-specific products, you can learn more about them here: LASFIT TESLA-SPECIFIC PRODUCTS

Attachments

• 4.png
    4.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 477
I too have these floor mats. And I
would like to say up front that I was given the opportunity to test these mats for my tesla Y. I have had these mats for a few weeks now and they are holding up great. I must admit that the fit was better than I expected and the color matched the interior perfectly. The install was very easy. I used one hand because I was videotaping the install. And well, they are only floor mats. I would highly recommend these just for the fit alone but the price and material they use makes for a great purchase. I buy things based on reviews so I don’t give good reviews if not warranted.

Attachments

• IMG_0602.jpeg
    IMG_0602.jpeg
    490.9 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_0600.jpeg
    IMG_0600.jpeg
    564.3 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_0597.jpeg
    IMG_0597.jpeg
    655.7 KB · Views: 57
Reactions: LASFIT
I too have these floor mats. And I
would like to say up front that I was given the opportunity to test these mats for my tesla Y. I have had these mats for a few weeks now and they are holding up great. I must admit that the fit was better than I expected and the color matched the interior perfectly. The install was very easy. I used one hand because I was videotaping the install. And well, they are only floor mats. I would highly recommend these just for the fit alone but the price and material they use makes for a great purchase. I buy things based on reviews so I don’t give good reviews if not warranted.
Thank you for providing feedback and sharing the great photos. We're thrilled to hear that you're pleased with the floor mats and confident in their ability to protect your car. We would greatly appreciate if you could provide further updates on your experience with the mats after using them for some time. Your long-term reviews would be invaluable.

Additionally, we offer other protective products for your Telsa Model Y, such as the second-row seat back cover mats, wheel hub covers, and mud flaps. We would love to hear your honest reviews on these items as well.