Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Looking for Portland Referral : PPF, Ceramic and Tint

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Welcome to Oregon!
I can help you get the protection you’re looking for.
I know what it’s like to have a car that you want protected and looking great for years down the road. New cars aren’t cheap so we might as well maintain them huh!?
I’ve specialized in ceramic coating Teslas since their very first Roadsters, and have more experience than anyone in Oregon.
Just call 503 641-3285 or stop by with your car anytime Mon-Fri 8am-3pm to discuss what options you’d like for your car.
You can check out my company and reputation: www.FreshStartDetail.com
I’d love to help you out.
Jason Barker

Reactions: JPWX
Hi everyone thanks for the recommendations. Jason, sorry I never reached out to you about this, as I was looking for someone to do my front PPF as well. I ended up working with ALSET in Portland. Ian was really straightforward, and his customer service and teams work was top notch.

I'll work on getting some pictures posted.

Reactions: JasontheBeaver
Hi everyone thanks for the recommendations. Jason, sorry I never reached out to you about this, as I was looking for someone to do my front PPF as well. I ended up working with ALSET in Portland. Ian was really straightforward, and his customer service and teams work was top notch.

I'll work on getting some pictures posted.
Great! Glad you got it protected. I’m sure you’ll be 100% thrilled with their work.

Reactions: JPWX