Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Looking for Tesla Owners in Bay Area

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello everyone,

We are international car enthusiasts coming to the Bay Area and we would like to visit Tesla Factory in Freemont. I reached out for the tour but learned that the tour is only available for Tesla owners and their 3 friends.

We really want to visit the museum and we are looking for Tesla owners who would host us on 17th of May in Freemont for the tour.

We allocated some budget for this tour and we are willing to give that to you or donate to a charity of your choice for your time and kind help.

We are really excited for visiting Tesla factory and I hope some of you may be able to help us.

Thanks!

Hello everyone,

We are international car enthusiasts coming to the Bay Area and we would like to visit Tesla Factory in Freemont. I reached out for the tour but learned that the tour is only available for Tesla owners and their 3 friends.

We really want to visit the museum and we are looking for Tesla owners who would host us on 17th of May in Freemont for the tour.

We allocated some budget for this tour and we are willing to give that to you or donate to a charity of your choice for your time and kind help.

We are really excited for visiting Tesla factory and I hope some of you may be able to help us.

Thanks!
I notice your location is Los Angeles. Did Mexico finally take back SoCal?