Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Looking to sell *SEALED* Tesla Tequila

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Check out ebay and see how they sell Jim Bean bottles that are full all the time
Classic case of "if everyone on eBay jumped off a bridge, would you?"

Also, just for funsies, I went onto eBay to see if what you said was correct. I found this odd since it's a rather large federal offense to ship alcohol. I found it interesting that eBay would knowing allow that happen through their auction site as that would bring a significant amount of liability for a couple bucks income. This was your claim, anyway. Typically entities as large and successful as eBay don't actively choose to make such gambles and even tend to deploy complex counter-measures at great expense. Never-the-less I did some pretty comprehensive searches for Jim Beam and didn't find a single active auction that had any sort of liquid inside of any of the bottles/decanters. It would appear that the evidence doesn't support your claim and I would wonder why you would even feel compelled to come into this thread and waste time with such claims. Perhaps I should have searched "Jim Bean" since this was your literal statement? Even if I did, it doesn't change the fact that it's very clearly a federal offense and you're advising someone to break said law for what... a few bucks?

Once again, not sure I'm taking legal advice from a stranger online. If I were you, I'd also not make it a habit of carelessly advising online communities to break federal laws when you clearly know not of what you speak.