Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Los Angeles one stop shop for PPF, Ceramic and Tints?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Apologies if this is not an appropriate post here, but with the number of Model 3's I see driving around LA lately, someone must have a good recommendation.

I've had my MSM Model 3 for a little over a week, and I'm in love. At first I thought PPF and Ceramic were overkill, but I'm already noticing a few little spots where I was overzealous with the micro fiber wipe down, or had to clean off bird poop/bugs etc.

I'm thinking of doing front bumper only PPF, full body ceramic, and 35% tints on the side windows. I'd also need a quick detail to touch up the spots that already have swirls/blemishes.

The problem is - I'm totally new to all of this and it seems like I'd have to take the car to three separate places? Detailer/Paint correction, then somewhere like Sticker City for a slightly overpriced PPF/ceramic install, then somewhere like SunShield for the tints?

How is there not a one stop, do-it-all shop that offers all of these services in one go? Any tips or guidance would be much appreciated, thanks!

Don’t know how far this is for you but Autoskinz in Valencia is great and they do it all. Their owner drives a Model 3 and they do alot of Tesla’s. When i dropped off my car for a full stealth wrap and ceramic coat there were 4 other Model 3’s there getting work done. Window Tinting, Paint Protection, Auto Detail, Vehicle Wrap |Autoskinz. Oh yeah they also have a Model 3 as a loaner car. I had it for a week. Pic below is mine not the loaner. Lol
20DA70DD-218F-41CF-BD03-44AE6521001B.jpeg

Reactions: Recluse
I'm extremely satisfied with the job done by American Wrap Company: American Wrap Company | Los Angeles | Clear Bra, Coating, Wrap, Tint

I found Tyler through another forum member here.

Happy to send along pics if you'd like. I did a full frontal PPF plus rocker panels. I also had them ceramic tint my windows at the same time. Competitive pricing and top-notch quality work and service.

I can make the intro if you're interested. I would suggest calling Tyler there so you can get a feel for how much he prides himself on his work.

Check out Sleek in Reseda. They’re on Yelp too.

They do great work, I had ceramic coating done on black model 3 by them and it came out amazing.

I’ve seen quite a few model 3’s there for all sorts of work.

Ask for Richard and tell him Ron sent you and he will take care of you extra.