Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
First time posting. Ordered on 10/31, Charlotte, NC, M3 LR, AWD, White/White, 18" Aero, AP, no FSD. Email my SA every week. Every week, its the same. Should be a VIN soon. Nothing in source code, nothing in VIN finder.

Jealous of everyone else getting some bits of information or deliveries...But glad everyone is getting theirs, as hopefully, I'm getting one soon.

Awesome you're the first B&W interior I've seen get a VIN, hoping I'm shortly behind you!
I was wondering if that was holding me up or not, but I also filtered on that tracking spreadsheet that's going around and there was a notable gap in VINs for everyone with LR/Perf in PA - even the black interiors. Until like Friday when people started getting them.
So I'm no expert but if other people near you start getting VINs, you're probably not far behind.

I finally have a delivery date! I 10/17/19, found the VIN in source on 11/26/19 and found a delivery date / time of 12/16 4PM on my page this morning. VIN still doesn't show on my page. My original mvpa was corrupt so I had to reach out & have them email it to me - now my page has two mvpa links - one corrupt & one that works. I requested a delivery date through email but they told me "around 12/14, someone will reach out". However, this morning the delivery date & time are noted between the Update Autopilot & Reqeust a Change buttons on my page. They are working to match CarMax trade in value, then I'll be ready to go! Hope this info helps others who are (im)patiently waiting.
Deep Blue Metallic, AWD, FSD, 18" wheels picking up at Mt. Kisco, NY

What is the "source code" everyone references? Is it from the Tesla Account used to manage delivery?

If you open the Tesla website from google Chrome click the manage button to view your car details. Then right click on the page and select view source code. From there do a CTRL F and type 5YJ which is the beginning of the VIN. It will show you all instances where that combo pops up. It should only show once, and that number will be your VIN.

• Informative
Reactions: house9 and badiban
If you open the Tesla website from google Chrome click the manage button to view your car details. Then right click on the page and select view source code. From there do a CTRL F and type 5YJ which is the beginning of the VIN. It will show you all instances where that combo pops up. It should only show once, and that number will be your VIN.

My VIN appears twice, is there a difference?

Ordered on November 5, LR AWD blue black interior,W/19” rims. No financing.
I’ve been lurking and learning and getting pretty messed up in my head. It’s hard to decide to part with such a large chunk of money at once. I’ve bought quite a few vehicles new with financing and have always thought I would like to pay for something like this the old fashioned way. I’m very excited and glad to be a part of this transition to humanity leaving the fossil fuel life, supporting Elon, and receiving a car of such apparent greatness! Just wish I could be less obsessed with checking for a vin and reading everyone’s input here. I feel a bit like my dog acts when he knows it’s almost treat time and he can’t stop looking in the cabinet where the dog treats are stored:)

I’ve been lurking and learning and getting pretty messed up in my head. It’s hard to decide to part with such a large chunk of money at once. I’ve bought quite a few vehicles new with financing and have always thought I would like to pay for something like this the old fashioned way. I’m very excited and glad to be a part of this transition to humanity leaving the fossil fuel life, supporting Elon, and receiving a car of such apparent greatness! Just wish I could be less obsessed with checking for a vin and reading everyone’s input here. I feel a bit like my dog acts when he knows it’s almost treat time and he can’t stop looking in the cabinet where the dog treats are stored:)

This is exactly me. Same feeling, same exact car, only I ordered on 10/27.

haha...i feel ya. I have been doing exact the same thing for the past 6 weeks...ordered mine on 10/22. Hopefully we will be getting our cars soon!