Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey, for the first time in a long time, there was a change in my 'manage' page.

It used to say

Estimated Delivery: 6 - 10 weeks from order placed date

now it was changed to

Estimated Delivery: 5 - 7 weeks from order placed date

WHAT THE WHAT!?!?! It has a pulse!

I'm not going to expect anything, as it will lead to the road of disappointment. So Que Sera Sera!
Mine too!!

Changed from

5-9 weeks

to

5-7 weeks

but... week 8 starts tomorrow lol

• Funny
Reactions: Duckster
Well.. my delivery was scheduled for 12/18.. it was just moved up to today. Pretty awesome way to start the weekend!

Awesome news - quick question though. Second time I've seen someone refer to their Model 3 as a "2020". Does Tesla name their models like a traditional auto manufacturer wherein towards the end of one year they release the next year's model? I thought they simply were named after the year in which they were manufactured?

Also, when did you order?

Nonetheless, awesome news! Congrats!

Delivery of my Blue LR AWD tomorrow afternoon at Chicago-Westmont. Ordered on 10/22. Had to call Tesla sales a few times to push along the online process and get the VIN for insurance purposes, etc. Didn't get the contract updated until I called Westmont directly two days ago. They told me the car is there and prepped for delivery. That info wasn't reflected online until after I talked to them. Needless to say - pretty excited for tomorrow.

Ordered 11/22, got vin in source code on 12/11. Got delivery text today morning and scheduled it for first appointment on 12/18. So less then four weeks from order to delivery. Not bad, given how busy they are.

Red with white interior, 18 inch wheels.

I had a 240 v, 50 a nema 14-50 installed earlier this week. Now just waiting for the stupid adapter to show up. FedEx is mightily **cked up and still sitting on the item that was shipped last saturday

Reactions: house9
Hey, for the first time in a long time, there was a change in my 'manage' page.

It used to say

Estimated Delivery: 6 - 10 weeks from order placed date

now it was changed to

Estimated Delivery: 5 - 7 weeks from order placed date

WHAT THE WHAT!?!?! It has a pulse!

I'm not going to expect anything, as it will lead to the road of disappointment. So Que Sera Sera!
Same here! Used to say 6-10 and now 5-7. Too bad it’ll be week 9 in a few days lol

Just got the text letting me know that my "model 3 is in transit and ready to be scheduled".

White/white - LR/AWD - FSD - 18" Wheels
Ordered 12/2
Vin: 12/9
Delivery scheduled: 12/19

I know this is a waiting room so folks here may have no clue but does anyone know if they will install a front plate bracket? I would prefer to keep the front of the car undamaged/undrilled. Should I reach out to someone ahead of time?

Was refreshing VIN a few times a day. And to my amazement I've been assigned a VIN in source. Moving closer to before EOY delivery. *fingers crossed*

Model 3 Dual Motor LR, White Exterior/Black Interior, FSD
Ordered: 10/30
VIN from Source: 12/12

:)

Wow, good news. Tesla must be hauling ass in production got VIN in source yesterday and this morning woken up to a text with a link to schedule delivery. Delivery date selected 12/17. Hang in there guys!