Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Black or white interior? The red is a sharp color either way though!

I feel with you there. I actually curse every time I stop to get gas now, lol.

Good question - I went with black, after debating for a while. The really tough decision was the color, which I was still struggling with up until recently and thought sometimes about changing the order. Now I'm at peace with the red haha.

Hello, My order placed 02/22/20 (M3P, black/white interior/perf package) Received text on 02/24/20 that car will be built in the next 2 weeks. Received email from nearby Tesla Advisor on 02/25/20 that they will update me asap with a vin when available.

Good question - I went with black, after debating for a while. The really tough decision was the color, which I was still struggling with up until recently and thought sometimes about changing the order. Now I'm at peace with the red haha.
I felt the same about my interior. I was thinking about the white since I've always had black interiors with my cars and was worried about it getting very hot in the summer. But then I heard the remote AC start and related features combined with how the white sometimes can stain and that made my decision to go with black interior.

Wait Day 18: I finally had to give in and put gas in my trade-in. It’s a PHEV Clarity, and only holds 6 gallons, but I was really hoping to not ever have to put gas in it again. Too many miles on a recent weekend trip, coupled with a slightly longer than range trip planned for today has ruined my plans.

Oh the struggle.

Wait Day 18: I finally had to give in and put gas in my trade-in. It’s a PHEV Clarity, and only holds 6 gallons, but I was really hoping to not ever have to put gas in it again. Too many miles on a recent weekend trip, coupled with a slightly longer than range trip planned for today has ruined my plans.

Oh the struggle.

lol! I'm in the same boat, I have 16 days left on my wait and I have been trying to hold out on replacing the back tires on my ICE, but it's going to be a close call.

Delivery text supposedly means that it just left california....I'm guessing it takes 1-2 weeks to get to NJ? Not sure, but the sales advisor said it might come earlier....

That makes sense that buyers on the west coast would have a far shorter turn around than us on the east coast (I'm in VA/DC). I'm guessing my delivery date will be about the same as yours.

I guess I got lucky - given that I ordered on the evening of the 23rd and had a vin on the 25th (and noticed today that I have a link to the MPVA).