Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

LR RWD Order agreement

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just noticed this today. Don't remember seeing this before.
They said to expect production in fourth quarter. Is it just wishful thinking on my part?
Anybody have an older Order Agreement saved?

Pre-Order Process; Cancellation; Changes.After you submit your completed pre-order and the options you selected become available in production, which we expect to begin in the fourth quarter of 2020, we will begin the process of matching your pre-order to a vehicle and coordinating your Vehicle delivery.

Maybe an interesting data point that Tesla intend to satisfy the LR+RWD variant orders in Q4, or maybe it always said that?

Perhaps they'll allow people to buy LR+RWD when it gets closer to Q4, or maybe no one else will be allowed to order that variant?

I just noticed this today. Don't remember seeing this before.
They said to expect production in fourth quarter. Is it just wishful thinking on my part?
Anybody have an older Order Agreement saved?

Pre-Order Process; Cancellation; Changes.After you submit your completed pre-order and the options you selected become available in production, which we expect to begin in the fourth quarter of 2020, we will begin the process of matching your pre-order to a vehicle and coordinating your Vehicle delivery.
They emailed you a pdf order agreement when you ordered. Mine says same thing. Fall 2020 was the original date for first Model Ys if I recall correctly.

Reactions: decrypt