Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ludicrous now included with performance package on Model S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Don’t worry guys, I have seen Monroneys for Model S’s that we’re almost $170k new. They used to charge you for a center console. I can’t imagine what it must be like for someone who paid $150+ for an S w/o AP2.5.

I have to say thank you to any of these people, as at the very least without you, there is no doubt Tesla would not be where it is today.

Yeah this one hurt bad, I ordered mine in April and picked it up the end of May 2019, losing 20,000 hurts. I wish I had waited 3 months. Bummer!
I missed it by 2 weeks :( bought the performance model with out luda was gonna save up. I’m just prayin they lower the add on price now. I can’t believe they haven’t announced anything yet. How could they still charge 20k add on now if it’s basically included?

Well, it happens to other car dealerships slashing prices on brand new corvettes too. Price is high on initial car prices and dealerships sell them for more than MSRP due to demand. I guess Tesla demand was less for Model S Performance and price was not there to compete with other cars. Supply and Demand I guess. I’m trying to rationalize and make me feel Breyer even though I just lost all that money in the last 3 months since I ordered my P100DL. At least Elon can give us folks unlimited supercharging..... for those who bought our performance cars recently. I guess it’s just business, kinda like buying Bitcoin at 20,000 and losing all that money after a year. LOL.

Reactions: davezforce
Nice. Where did you find it?

I was in the process of ordering a new Model S (Performance with Ludicrous) at the end of May, but the orders were taking a very long time to fulfill and I was dubious I would take delivery by the end of June (at which point the tax credit would be halved). My Tesla Owner Advisor helped me find one in the California Bay Area that matched my order exactly, and happened to have ventilated seats.