Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Misc. Model X Items for Sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For Sale: Used 5 months, sold the X due to boat weight of towing:

Model X
  • Falcom Wing Door Shade (for glass above the falcon door) - 50.00
  • Rear Window Shade - 50.00
  • Front Window Shade - 40.00
  • Tow Package Kit - 40.00
  • Rear Rubber Floor Mat (Tesla Branded) - 50.00
  • Full Set of Lloyds Mats (Black) for front and Middle Sections - Top of the line Version - 125.00

Not Here/Dismantled yet:
  • I will have a 24' Wall Connector that was installed for 5 months if somebody wants to purchase as well - 400.00
  • I am also about 1 month away from getting my BLACK 22" Turbine wheels/tires as a referral award (they're ordered in February and should be here anytime) if somebody wants to get a deal on them. 3,000.00 (500.00 deposit required until they arrive since price is below others asking)
All prices above DO NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING, and will only charge you what local shipper charges. I would suggest we come up with a fair starting point, then I will send you receipt once paid and shipped to either reimburse the difference, or collect the difference.

I’ll take:

• Falcom Wing Door Shade (for glass above the falcon door) - 50.00
  • Rear Window Shade - 50.00
  • Tow Package Kit - 40.00
  • Rear Rubber Floor Mat (Tesla Branded) - 50.00
  • Full Set of Lloyds Mats (Black) for front and Middle Sections - Top of the line Version - 125.00

• Love
Reactions: P85_DA
Items Remaining:

Model X
  • Front Window Shade - 40.00
  • RPM Tesla Console with Qi Charger for phones - 40.00

Not Here/Dismantled yet:
  • I will have a 24' Wall Connector that was installed for 5 months if somebody wants to purchase as well - 400.00
  • I am also about 1 month away from getting my BLACK 22" Turbine wheels/tires as a referral award (they're ordered in February and should be here anytime) if somebody wants to get a deal on them. 3,000.00 (500.00 deposit required until they arrive since price is below others asking)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: P85_DA