Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 20" Performance Wheels + Stock Tires - ~6k miles, some rash

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
These are still my daily drivers but currently have about 6.3k miles on them.

I'm in the DMV area (DC / MD / VA) so the potholes have taken a toll on me (and my bruised tailbone!).

There is some rash on two of the tires but I believe the other two are mostly clean. I can take more detailed pictures if someone is interested.

Looking to move to something 19" for a smoother ride and to survive my commute. I'd prefer selling locally so you can inspect the wheels and tires and I can avoid shipping, but if you want to arrange shipping I'm okay with that as well.

Open to trades for something smaller that will fit the enhanced calipers. Otherwise, please PM with all offers.

Thanks all!

Attachments

• Back Left.jpg
    Back Left.jpg
    353.7 KB · Views: 124
  • Back Right.jpg
    Back Right.jpg
    272.2 KB · Views: 85
  • Front Left.jpg
    Front Left.jpg
    338.4 KB · Views: 76
  • Front Right.jpg
    Front Right.jpg
    290.7 KB · Views: 87
  • Penny Pic 1.jpg
    Penny Pic 1.jpg
    254.3 KB · Views: 88
  • Penny Pic 2.jpg
    Penny Pic 2.jpg
    206.2 KB · Views: 76
From what ive heard it really doesnt have anything to do with the calipers. for a normal model 3 (Non performace) you need to raise or lower the car. (I forget which one) - One of the service techs told me since I am looking for different wheels. Best to ask a SC near you about this kind of thing before you commit to spend money and you cannot use it.