Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 (M3) 20" referral wheels and Tires for sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
+40 is for non performance. These are awesome wheels. I have them on my 3. I actually think these are the best overall looking wheel for the 3. Good luck with sale. $2950 is a fair price!

80A13A1E-E669-4A11-AF80-0D25CA9C474D.jpeg

+40 is for non performance. These are awesome wheels. I have them on my 3. I actually think these are the best overall looking wheel for the 3. Good luck with sale. $2950 is a fair price!

View attachment 592524
Thank you. I am in double mind whether to sell or install them on my model 3. Since you have installed them, what do you like about them? I have heard that the mileage will be reduced and also the ride is a little bumpier. What’s your thought? Of course, they look awesome :)

Thank you. I am in double mind whether to sell or install them on my model 3. Since you have installed them, what do you like about them? I have heard that the mileage will be reduced and also the ride is a little bumpier. What’s your thought? Of course, they look awesome :)

All true what you said above, they are bumpier, and range is reduced a bit. Farthest I ever really have to drive is about 75 miles before I can charge again so it's not a big deal to me. I just think they look stellar. I had the stock 19" rims with different tires before too and the Michelin Pilot Sport 4S are great.