Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 OEM Roof Rack $375 & Yakima Highspeed - $225

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have for sale a used but in great condition Model 3 roof rack & Yakima High Speed Bike mount.

Rack $350. I will include the original Paint protection stickers, plus a roll of 3M PPF and some templates to cut out your own stickers. (For those who want to take the rack on and off and remove the stickers)

Yakima Highspeed: $225: I will include the Fork lock with matching SKS lock, SKS lock for the leash in the back. Slot kit to fit to the M3 bars, and all the original strap accessories it came with. (picture shows some missing parts, but they will all be included, i just forgot to put them on for the shot.)

Combo price is $575 All locks for rack and the highspeed will match. So you only need 1 key!

I am selling because We got a Model Y with a hitch and we plan on getting a tow hitch for the M3 to share a hitch bike rack.

Prices are firm, Local buyer preferred but willing to ship at buyers expense (Shipping/paypal fees/etc)

Model 3 Roof Rack:

IMG_5423.jpg

Yakima High Speed:

IMG_5422.jpg

It was purchased in late 2018. I'm not sure when it was made. (Is there a date stamp on it or something?) I do know it has the updated roof attachment hardware. Nothing wrong with the rack. My wife got a Model Y with a tow hitch so i'm going throw a tow hitch also so we can share a hitch bike rack.

Did you need just the rack or the bike mount also?

I work in Irvine, I'm available to meet up after work and can meet you halfway. Where are you located?

Thanks.