Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Parts for Sale: MPP coilovers, spacers, 18" Aero's, TPMS

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey everyone,
I sold my 2018 M3 AWD so I have a few parts to sell. I'd prefer local pickup but if you really want something, you'll be responsible paying for the full amount to ship (I don't know how much it would be ship any of these items). I'm located in Chicago. Pics are below.

1) 4 - 18" Aeros (no tires); 2 have curb rash, 1 appears to have a scratch or crack in the aero cover (pic 3), 1 is perfect - $600
2) 4 brand new Tsportline TPMS sensors RF - $300
3) MPP Performance Comfort Adjustable Coilovers (AWD). There are ~4,500miles on them. Only had them installed from July '21 - mid Feb '22. Dirty in the pics - $2,000
4) Pair of H&R Trak+ 20mm spacers - $100
5) Pair of Aspira 25mm spacers - $100

wheel2.JPG

wheel.JPG

wheel1.JPG

wheel3.JPG

wheel4.JPG

MPP.JPG

Spacers.JPG

tpms.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: P-Lo801
MPP coilovers SOLD.

NEW price on the 4 - 18” Aeros: $700 takes all 4 PLUS the 4 brand new TPMS sensors (non-Bluetooth). The TPMS sensors retail for $500. I also checked and it is a scratch on one of the Aero caps (not a crack as I listed in the original post).

All spacers were installed the same time as the coilovers, which was July 2021 so they also only have ~4,500 miles on them.

Reactions: civicdrivr