Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Unplugged Moderate Lowering Springs

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am about to sell the car that I installed these on so I no longer need them. Ran them for about 2 weeks and 750ish miles.

Fronts have some markings on them from the spring compressors.
Rears are fine as the just pop in.

Asking $250+Shipping (Box is heavy so unsure of exact shipping, I can get quotes) or free local pickup in Napa, Ca or at the Fremont Factory.

Any questions please ask.

Attachments

• box.jpg
    box.jpg
    239.8 KB · Views: 157
  • Front11.jpg
    Front11.jpg
    407.7 KB · Views: 125
  • Front12.jpg
    Front12.jpg
    347 KB · Views: 120
  • Front21.jpg
    Front21.jpg
    313.6 KB · Views: 130
  • Front22.jpg
    Front22.jpg
    327.9 KB · Views: 123
  • Front23.jpg
    Front23.jpg
    359.1 KB · Views: 128
  • look.jpg
    look.jpg
    495.6 KB · Views: 129
  • Rear1.jpg
    Rear1.jpg
    369 KB · Views: 125
  • Rear2.jpg
    Rear2.jpg
    397.8 KB · Views: 125
Lowered? Pun intended. How did you like the ride with the springs installed? Was considering the mild, but may be game for the right price - PM me

Ride was not as bad as I thought it would be with lowering springs on stock shocks. Worth noting I have the original stiffer suspension.

I could feel it bottom out on large bumps at highway speeds but nothing so bad it was alarming. Could just tell there was less travel.

Ill PM you.

In your opinion is it worth (spring + installation cost) getting? I too have the original stiff suspension.

I installed them myself so I cannot comment on installation price. However if I were to do it again I would probably pay someone just so I wouldn't have to do it again.

I would also go with a different brand if I were to do it again. Something that is not progressive if there is such a thing. I did not like the Unplugged ones. On mine the tighter wound part of the spring all touched so it basically made it useless. When I asked Unplugged about it they could not help.