Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

Model 3/Y Wheels (19” or 20”)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a set of custom 20 inch wheels that came on the used Model 3 I bought. Some pictures from the original owner attached. There's 6,000 miles on the Goodyear Eagle Sport tires. Wheels and tires in great condition. Zero dings or curb rash. Know they're not the dark gray/satin black you're looking for but just throwing it out there.

4.jpg IMG_20190829_180930.jpg

I have a set of custom 20 inch wheels that came on the used Model 3 I bought. Some pictures from the original owner attached. There's 6,000 miles on the Goodyear Eagle Sport tires. Wheels and tires in great condition. Zero dings or curb rash. Know they're not the dark gray/satin black you're looking for but just throwing it out there.

View attachment 612761 View attachment 612762
Where are you located?