Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 ZERO-G Performance wheels + tire package

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello all,

I have for sale a set of 4 of the Model 3 referral wheels with the ET40 (non-performance). Wheels come mounted on pilots sport 4S tires and come with the set of lug nut covers and Tesla center caps for each wheel. Everything brand new. TPMS also in there as the wheels were put together at Tesla service center. Unlike a lot of people on here selling theirs that they are waiting to pick up, I actually have these in hand right now in my garage.

Honestly these are arguably the best looking wheels for the model 3. I know a lot of people are making a fuss over whether they are actually forged or whatever but they still look awesome and perform great with the tire package.

I had another set that I paid for that I kept for myself before I got my own referral prize, and they look amazing. I almost want to keep these as a backup.

Asking for $3,000 cash and local pickup only. Located in San Diego. Firm on price. LMK if interested in buying, thanks.

20200727_214322.jpg