Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model s 2022 with 19in with the 19in from the 2016 model s

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello,

I just bought the new model s long range, with the 19in aero wheels, the wheel setup is different than my previous model s 2016, the tires are larger at the back. I have brand new winter tires that fitted my old model s rims the 19in base. my winter tires spec is 245/45/R19 and I wanted to know if it would fit the new model s. If yes, i want to buy winter rims and I wanted to know what should be the wheel width and if its going to fit on the car?

thank you

Should work as winter traction is not about width but the tread itself. People use smaller tires in winter all the time. You can always run 245/45R19 all way around for winter and depending on the offset works on the new S as well. I found some 19" winters that will work which are available through Costco on a promotion right now. Costco Velox Wheels | Select wheels for 2022 TESLA MODEL S refresh square (19 inch))

Reactions: Leeclanual
Upvote 0
Should work as winter traction is not about width but the tread itself. People use smaller tires in winter all the time. You can always run 245/45R19 all way around for winter and depending on the offset works on the new S as well. I found some 19" winters that will work which are available through Costco on a promotion right now. Costco Velox Wheels | Select wheels for 2022 TESLA MODEL S refresh square (19 inch))
I run the square set up on my S and they work just fine.

• Helpful
Reactions: Eugene Ash
Upvote 0