Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S CPO Delivery- what to look for?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi All,

Taking delivery of my 2015 Model S 70D on Wednesday.

Black Leather Seats
19" Wheels
All Glass Pano Roof
Glossy Obeche Wood Decor
Black Headliner
Autopilot with convenience features
Free Supercharging
Keyless Entry
Power Liftgate
GPS Enabled Homelink

Given the features above, what're some things I should check for during delivery? I have already asked for my Delivery Advisor to get me a copy of the completed 70 point mechanical checklist as well as specs for alignment.

All advice is helpful, but if someone could weigh in on what to look for in terms of charging/chargers, autopilot, lighting, sound, battery, that'd all be really helpful!

Also, given that they only do a 70 point checklist now instead of the 210, is there a point of getting a Due Bill form? I'm assuming everything cosmetically wrong with the car would not be fair game to go on there.

Thanks for the help!

1) Don't let them rush you into signing paperwork. I just took delivery of a CPO Model S last Friday that was delivered to my house. The delivery agent immediately wanted to get to signing papers before I even had a chance to inspect the vehicle.
2) Make sure you have the mobile charging cable and adapters. The only thing I had was the J1772 adapter. The delivery agent was able to contact the local service center/dealer where I was able to pick one up.
3) Make sure you get two key fobs. I only got one and just learned from another thread on here that you're supposed to get two. I just sent the delivery agent a message.

• Love
Reactions: neroden