Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S rear-facing seats $1000

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've got my rear-facing seats from my 2015 S already out of the car. I did not remove the latch that's bolted to the backseat because that would leave me a nasty hole I think. I also didn't remove the rear bumper reinforcement as I'd rather not mess with the bumper.

I figure $1k plus whatever the actual cost of shipping if you need just the seats and other easy-to-remove hardware like side latches and hinges. You could certainly make an offer to persuade me to remove the bumper support.

I'll add some photos once I'm done with work today.

Thanks!
Bill

Lowering price to $500. Seats, side latches and hinge bolts/covers. You'll need to get the trim that goes on the rear seat and the crash bar. I'm moving in two weeks so if they don't sell they've got to go in a dumpster somewhere.

I will ship but I can't imagine that costs less than $100 through standard carriers.

So I've had a number of replies and I appreciate that not everyone lives 3 miles from my house but I've decided that this isn't really something I'm prepared to ship. The costs look enormous due to the weight and dimensions and I'm far too busy in this last week before the move to try to package this thing up.

If anyone feels like they can make it to York county reach out for my address and we'll setup a time. Sad to see the seat go to waste but I've got too much else going on to worry about spending time on them.

Thanks guys,
Bill