Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y floor mats - NZ

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi. I was wondering if anyone has recommendations for Model Y floor mats? I have been looking at TPE 3D mats from autofun.co.nz, but it would be good to hear what other people have bought and their impressions. Many thanks.

I have the complete set of Front & Back floor mats for my Model Y from Tessories and am highly impressed with the quality and fit.

I had purchased an OEM Boot Liner from Tesla and found it of worse quality than the Tessories equivalent. Needless to say, I'm getting the Frunk & Under Boot Liner.

• Love
Reactions: Audietron
Hi. I was wondering if anyone has recommendations for Model Y floor mats? I have been looking at TPE 3D mats from autofun.co.nz, but it would be good to hear what other people have bought and their impressions. Many thanks.
Hi. We strongly recommend your TESERY Tesla TPE floor mats. This is a set of 6-piece TPE floor mats. The TPE Tesla floor mats focus on serving every Tesla owner as much as possible, not only protecting your Tesla Model Y/3 floor from splashes, stains, dirt, etc., but also providing you with a clean and comfortable driving environment.
It is the high-quality thermoplastic elastomer material and proper design that gives it such courage. The non-toxic and odorless TPE material is durable and easy to clean. This material has better wear resistance, heat resistance and flexibility than traditional PVC in hot/cold weather.
tesla floor mats 545468.jpg

I have the Lasfit brand. They fit great and I like the feel of them. Funny I never thought I would say something like that. Price is great and right now I believe there’s $20 off on Amazon. Good luck and enjoy your Y

Attachments

• IMG_0602.jpeg
    IMG_0602.jpeg
    490.9 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_0600.jpeg
    IMG_0600.jpeg
    564.3 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_0596.jpeg
    IMG_0596.jpeg
    583.9 KB · Views: 29
My advice (from USA. YMMV)

I have 3D full set plus cargo
Added Lasfit center console sides coverage
3D Mats USA .com

If I had to do it again, think I would check out Tuxmats.com as I think they provide better coverage

Check both options out
Good luck, cheers