Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Official Atomic Wheels thread for Model Y

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thank you for the additional details :) As I have mentioned before, we don't offer staggered sets for 3/Y but we can do custom set for you. We are about to lauch a new batch but are still able to add additional sets there. You will be able to get it in 8-10 weeks. If you need more details, please send us an email at [email protected]
Good Morning,
Will do.

Thank you.

Hello everyone :)

For those who are expecting delivery this month, we just sent information regarding your order, place check your inbox and let us know should you have any questions.

For everyone else, Black Friday 20% discount is still active. Don't miss the chance to pre-order your set. We do have some sets available, please confirm availability before placing a pre-order.

We are officially starting deliveries! Our 1st batch is here. We just finished processing it. To everyone who is expecting the delivery from this batch, please look for the email tomorrow with pictures of your set.

For everyone who still thinking of purchasing the set, we have a lot in stock now. We are working tomorrow. Feel free to give us a call tomorrow starting at 10 am CT to confirm availability and if a set you want is in stock we can ship it on Friday!

For those who are local, please stop by to take a look if you want. But please make an appointment by giving us a call.

214-225-8585

We also will start posting pictures of actual wheels tomorrow.

IMG_5819.JPG

Reactions: YisSerL and ggunn9
It's been 2 busy days at Atomic Wheels, we worked all Thanksgiving and today processing all orders!

Each set has been checked for damages and for quality issues. We have shipped each set that was preordered for this batch!

We still have a lot in stock!

IMG_5958.JPG
IMG_5959.JPG

we have the following sets IN STOCK, ready to be shipped:

[AW01]:

18x8.5 Gunmetal
18x8.5 Satin Bronze
19x9.5 Satin Black
19x9.5 Gunmetal
20x9 Gunmetal
20x9 Satin Bronze
20x10 Satin Black
20x10 Gunmetal
20x10 Satin Bronze

We have [AW02] and [AW03] in stock for all colors and sizes!

20% off is still active! Use code BLKFCM

We are open tomorrow and if you are local and want to come and check rims in person - you're welcome, but before coming, please give us a call at 214.225.8585

We even did not wait for UPS to pick up the orders and drop them off ourselves to make sure they would be on their way TODAY.

IMG_5950.JPG

So I got the chance to check out the wheels in person today to see the colors and styles. The biggest surprise to me was how gorgeous the bronze color is in person. It even has a slight shimmer to it. It’s not a flat bronze. It would look amazing on any red Tesla.

Here are some pictures I took using my midnight silver Y to see the colors.

Plain silver aluminum…yes it actually looks like normal aluminum and not white like it does in the picture.
IMG_4025.jpeg

Here is the gunmetal. It doesn’t match the midnight silver exactly, but is a very nice color in person.
IMG_4023.jpeg

Here is the matte black. Not surprisingly, it also looks good in person.
IMG_4028.jpeg

Bronze was the biggest shocker for me. It looks really good and has just enough of a shimmer that it looks great in the sun up close, but doesn’t take anything away from all the flake in my Y. The remaining pictures are all the bronze because it was the best one for me to notice the details in each design.
IMG_4044.jpeg

IMG_4032.jpeg

IMG_4041.jpeg

Here’s the best picture I could get to show the actual bronze color. It doesn’t truly capture the real color though.
IMG_4051.jpeg

Here’s the best I could do to get that shimmer using my phone camera.
IMG_4050.jpeg

You should be able to click the thumbnails to see the larger picture. I hope this helps people.

So I got the chance to check out the wheels in person today to see the colors and styles. The biggest surprise to me was how gorgeous the bronze color is in person. It even has a slight shimmer to it. It’s not a flat bronze. It would look amazing on any red Tesla.

Here are some pictures I took using my midnight silver Y to see the colors.

Plain silver aluminum…yes it actually looks like normal aluminum and not white like it does in the picture.
View attachment 993830

Here is the gunmetal. It doesn’t match the midnight silver exactly, but is a very nice color in person.
View attachment 993831

Here is the matte black. Not surprisingly, it also looks good in person.
View attachment 993835

Bronze was the biggest shocker for me. It looks really good and has just enough of a shimmer that it looks great in the sun up close, but doesn’t take anything away from all the flake in my Y. The remaining pictures are all the bronze because it was the best one for me to notice the details in each design.
View attachment 993832

View attachment 993833

View attachment 993834

Here’s the best picture I could get to show the actual bronze color. It doesn’t truly capture the real color though.
View attachment 993836

Here’s the best I could do to get that shimmer using my phone camera.
View attachment 993837

You should be able to click the thumbnails to see the larger picture. I hope this helps people.
Thank you for visiting us and thank you for this great write up! :)

Pretty much the last chance to get a 20% discount that ends on 11/30/23.

We have wheels IN STOCK. Also, you can pre-order with 20% off.

Right now IN STOCK:

[AW01]:

18x8.5 Gunmetal
18x8.5 Satin Bronze
19x9.5 Satin Black
19x9.5 Gunmetal
20x9 Gunmetal
20x9 Satin Bronze
20x10 Satin Black
20x10 Gunmetal
20x10 Satin Bronze

Right now IN STOCK:

[AW01]:

18x8.5 Gunmetal
18x8.5 Satin Bronze
19x9.5 Satin Black
19x9.5 Gunmetal
20x9 Gunmetal
20x9 Satin Bronze
20x10 Satin Black
20x10 Gunmetal
20x10 Satin Bronze

Last 2 days for 20% discount :)

IMG_5983 2.JPG

IMG_5984 2.JPG

IMG_5985.JPG

Right now IN STOCK:

[AW01]:

18x8.5 Gunmetal
18x8.5 Satin Bronze
19x9.5 Satin Black
19x9.5 Gunmetal
20x9 Gunmetal
20x9 Satin Bronze
20x10 Satin Black
20x10 Gunmetal
20x10 Satin Bronze

Today is the last day for 20% discount :)

Hello All!

The vessel with our containers has arrived in the U.S. and now is going through customs clearance. We are expecting containers to leave the port this week and start traveling to our Dallas warehouse. We will keep you updated. As always, if you have any questions, please let us know:

[email protected]
www.atomic-wheels.com
Are they the pre-orders?

Hello All!

The vessel with our containers has arrived in the U.S. and now is going through customs clearance. We are expecting containers to leave the port this week and start traveling to our Dallas warehouse. We will keep you updated. As always, if you have any questions, please let us know:

[email protected]
www.atomic-wheels.com
Do you have any updates on when this batch will arrive at the warehouse and then to customers?