Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y Reservation For Sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a Model Y Reservation that I am looking to sell for $500 (Price difference is $9k to current price). I am not sure we can transfer reservations anymore, but if it can be done, please DM me. Note that I don’t have any other Tesla products, so am able to transfer my whole account. I placed this order last year on a day I was frustrated with Rivian waiting for my R1S, but I had my test drive of the R1T yesterday and I am willing to wait for my Rivian.

Below are the details. Tesla has already contacted me that I can take delivery ASAP, but I asked them to put a hold on the order a few weeks ago. I am in Texas and believe this Model Y will be coming from the Texas factory. I can check with Tesla , if that is important.
2A887560-2EFC-4E41-8B60-9DDBDFF30521.jpeg

Some people who have DMed me have asked when is delivery. Just click on the I am ready button. See below.

I have also been asked if I have started the registration process. I don’t believe so. I was contacted by Tesla that a VIN was available to be assigned to me and I asked them to put it on hold.

I wasn’t trying to make a huge profit on this as I was really just wanting to give it to someone since I am waiting for my Rivian, but there is a big difference in the price I ordered at and there have been people who have offered me more than $500.

I created an email account for those that cannot DM me here. [email protected]. If you are still interested, please email me and let me know how much you would be willing to pay. Thanks.

4058E21C-284E-46F5-927A-65EE9BE231BE.png

I have a Model Y Reservation that I am looking to sell for $500 (Price difference is $9k to current price). I am not sure we can transfer reservations anymore, but if it can be done, please DM me. Note that I don’t have any other Tesla products, so am able to transfer my whole account. I placed this order last year on a day I was frustrated with Rivian waiting for my R1S, but I had my test drive of the R1T yesterday and I am willing to wait for my Rivian.

Below are the details. Tesla has already contacted me that I can take delivery ASAP, but I asked them to put a hold on the order a few weeks ago. I am in Texas and believe this Model Y will be coming from the Texas factory. I can check with Tesla , if that is important.
View attachment 832325
Hi ResForSale: Can you please DM me. I am interested to know more about this. I am on market for a model Y

Thanks
kp9999

View attachment 832325
(moderator edit)
Hi still available

Last edited by a moderator: