Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MY - Clear Bra

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I recently took delivery of my MY and it was suggested I look into getting a ceramic coat and/or clear bra for the added paint protection. I searched online and found several different local auto detailers in the Vancouver, BC area. Vancouver Clear Bra was offering a Christmas special at a really great price. I contacted Jurgen via email and he contacted me back right away. Jurgen was a wealth of information, not only was their website informative but Jurgen took the time to explain in detail all the different options available as well. It's rare to find someone so passionate, experienced, and knowledgeable about their products, who actually will take the time to talk to you on the phone. All the other auto detail places sent an email days later, with little or no info. I decided to go with Vancouver Clear Bra and I'm so glad I did. I went with the full XPEL Stealth Satin PPF and let me tell you, Jurgen, Trevor, and his crew did an amazing job which also comes with a 10 year warranty. Included with this full package is a screen protector and PPF on your whole center console. Top notch professionals, who also let me get my car serviced by Tesla Mobile at their shop as well for a minor fix. If you are undecided about where to go for a clear bra, look no further as this is the place to go to protect your investment and have the peace of mind your vehicle will be taken care of.