Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

P3D+ 20" wheels and Michelin P4S tires ( with ~1000 miles)- Seattle area

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Took them off with around 1000 miles (and one trackday). The wheels are basically perfect -(had minor curb rash on two of them repaired ). $2000 for the set.

(includes wheel caps and TPMS sensors)
oem 20" wheels.jpg

Attachments

• oe wheel.jpg
    oe wheel.jpg
    445.3 KB · Views: 67
bump.
I assume the question from the above member indicates some sort of concern about the trackday..
Anyway- the tires have 1 half day (novice HPDE). 4 heat cycles. They're fine for street use. But since winter is coming I'll let these go for $1800.

I assume the question from the above member indicates some sort of concern about the trackday..
Anyway- the tires have 1 half day (novice HPDE). 4 heat cycles. They're fine for street use. But since winter is coming I'll let these go for $1800.
"Track day" is somewhat broad. More specificity might help - drills, autocross, lapping, drag racing?

I don't see any sidewall destruction in the pictures. I can't eyeball the tread depth so that might be useful to indicate in a follow-up post.

For comparison, I bought a set of "used" with fewer miles, no track day, but more rashing for $1,700.

IMO, the $2,000 price you're asking is reasonable assuming the tread depth isn't really low.