Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

People with M3 Std range no plus. Did you lost your front heated seat?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Modle 3 standard range owners..

If you lost your front heated seats pls let us know.
I saw a standard range advertised online (actually said “standard” on the screen) and it had heated seats, or at least the icon for them. Did you lose heated seats? I was curious if they would take them away. Have you received the change to standard range? If so, what changed?

Right from Tesla Blog posting... "Its range will be limited by 10%, and several features will be disabled via software (including our onboard music streaming service, navigation with live traffic visualization, and heated seats). Similar to other software-limited vehicles produced in the past, Standard customers will have the option to upgrade to a Standard Plus at any time. Similarly, anyone who has already bought Standard Plus and wants to convert to Standard is welcome to do so, and we will provide a refund for the difference in cost."

I haven't and I'm not really expecting to. This list has been floating around for quite a while that shows heated front seats as part of the standard interior.

sqd59ft0a7n21.jpg

I haven't and I'm not really expecting to. This list has been floating around for quite a while that shows heated front seats as part of the standard interior.
My first question is where is that list from, I do not think it was an official Tesla document. Secondly, even if was official at one point, it has changed significantly since then so I'd be more likely to go with more current info on their site. Lastly, with all that being said, I thought, even from what was shown on their site when ordering was first allowed, that all versions would get heated front seats.

My first question is where is that list from, I do not think it was an official Tesla document. Secondly, even if was official at one point, it has changed significantly since then so I'd be more likely to go with more current info on their site. Lastly, with all that being said, I thought, even from what was shown on their site when ordering was first allowed, that all versions would get heated front seats.
The story is some guy got it from a "Tesla rep". Make of it what you will. When I asked at time of ordering (in person), they said my range would be cut to 220 miles, my 0-60 time would be cut by 0.3s, I would lose immersive sound, the fog lights..and autopilot. No mention of the heated seats.