Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

PPF and Ceramic Coating in Orange County, CA...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all,

Sorry if this is redundant, but could only find 1 relevant post on this. Anyone have experience with a good shop in the O.C. - ideally, in or near Costa Mesa? I'm checking out Glistening Perfection, and have spoken to Ultimate Shield, Polished Detail, Elite, and Dr. Detail. Hoping someone has experience with one or more of these - would love to get feedback on these - as well as recommendations for others that I'm not aware of. I'm planning to do PPF on front end and Ceramic on whole car (Model 3, obviously :) - Midnight Silver). Any thoughts or guidance is appreciated!
Thanks!!
Barry

I highly recommend Ultimate Shield in Orange. I checked out several including considering driving the car to LA a for a week for some up there. Sean is the owner and runs a great crew. They always have very high end cars there plus some MX/3/S and understand how to work with them. I went with the XPel film and did their 'signature wrap' which wraps it all the way around the corners.
Considering a model 3 for racing now and will have them do it too.
One word of advice though, do it immediately before you get a chip!
Good luck Barry.